Credit Card system

Dieses Thema im Forum "Admin- & Verwaltungssoftware[Gewerbliche Angebote]" wurde erstellt von Dualism, 14. Januar 2007.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.
  1. Dualism

Dualism New Member

Hello,

I do not really speak German, but I definitely believe that the best commerce solutions in Europe are located in Germany.

I am founding an LTD company, and I need a good system for accepting credit card payments. I know that on this forum some people could help me.

The solution I am looking for:

- Credit card: VISA / MASTERCARD / (AMEX / DINERS)
    - Currency : EURO
    - API system integration (for possible query if the payment has been made and accepted)
    - Possibility to have the payment system in English, French and Italian
    - Cheap monthly price

For the person able to advice me a good system that work for me, I would offer him a present from Amazon website (book, cd, ..).

Thank you in advance !

2. wBB24.de

wBB24.de Eingetragener Provider

Firmenname:
    w-ebspace.de - 100% ...
    Anbieterprofil:
    Klick
  3. Dualism

Dualism New Member

AW: Credit Card system

Hello,

Thank you for the message.

Are you using their system ?

- Is it really possible to have the payment pages in english/italian/french ?
    - How much they charge monthly ?

Thank you !

4. koskid

koskid New Member

Hi,

as far as I know, Worldpay is quite expensive (especially the setup fees). But it offers very good integration and api solutions. It also offers good fraud detection and protection options.
    You may also check out www.authorizenet.com.

I think you should develope your own payment system (for accepting orders) and use the APIs of one of those payment processors.

I dont know any good german Credit Card systems.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 18. Januar 2007
  5. jpfote

jpfote Erfahrener Benutzer

6. handychris

handychris Erfahrener Benutzer

why you don't use www.paypal.com? lots of languages and good integrtion-possibillities - for example ebay.

7. drech

drech New Member

Because Paypal sucks? ;) Frozen funds etc, can be very problematic for sellers. (Maybe you never ever encounter problems with them - it depends. But when you do it can hurt your business very bad.)

If you don't mind directing your customers to third-party sites* you may also consider a Nochex merchant account (you need a UK bank account and debit card to use them) . 50 GBP setup and very competitive rates.

You could also use retailer like 2checkout.com that processes your payments for you. If you only sell digital goods you may especially consider something like clickbank.com.

* Nochex allows you to customize the payment pages but of course you should let people know they're charged by Nochex Ltd. to avoid chargebacks.

Status des Themas:
Es sind keine weiteren Antworten möglich.

Diese Seite empfehlen